Red Oak Technologies Inc is looking for a Data Analytics Technician for our client in Sunnyvale, CA for 6-12 months contract position .
• 3+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience in system monitoring with data collection
• Experience with RestAPI monitoring tools
• Experience with Meridian OpenNMS and Grafana
• Linux OS and service administration
• Experience managing large numbers of diverse systems
• Ability to work cross functionally and actively collaborate with key lines of
business and enjoys helping others.
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings
This role will work on developing and supporting the monitoring and data collection for
backend systems that enable broadcasting services across the company. This
includes, but not limited to, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, technical
support and repair of broadcast and streaming technologies, broadcast distribution
and IT equipment across multiple functional areas.
• Interacting with hardware and software vendors when troubles need intervention
• Using escalation standards and personal judgment to ensure timely resolution of
• Research and development on new and emerging technologies
• Providing training and support documentation
• Accepting and resolving escalated trouble tickets
• Managing time-sensitive projects
Prefer: Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited institution with field
experience or an equivalent combination of education and field experience.