Data Analytics and Integration Developer
We are currently in search of a Data Analytics and Integration Developer -Sales, pricing and customer analytics to support our accounting, finance, Contracts and billing systems across the 3,500 person global company in our headquarter office in downtown Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to balance multiple projects and competing priorities while driving towards results then this is the opportunity for you!
The Data Analytics and Integration Developer Reports to the Director, Financial Systems and in collaboration with the Revenue and Sales-Finance Teams helps to proactively seek opportunities to enhance the Sales and Revenue reporting environment and processes with the purpose of creating a mature Business Intelligence environment and capabilities.
* Creates new reporting and sophisticated analytics to support pricing and revenue data mining and analysis efforts
* Works with internal and external BI and Data Warehouse developers to build and enhance the Revenue Data warehouse, which supports the sales-Finance and revenue reporting.
* Facilitates requirements gathering and helps design reporting solutions for the Sales-Finance and Revenue Analytics teams.
* Creates executive dashboards using tools such as SSRS, OBIEE and Oracle BI Cloud Services.
* Document requirements and data models in support of all projects/report requests.
* Respond to requests received through the help desk in timely manner.
* Supports data integration efforts to SaaS based and on premise based commissions, CRM and Billing systems
* Provide regular project status and estimates to the management.
* Bachelor-s degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or preferably both.
* 7-10 years of professional IT experience, specifically in ETL, Business Intelligence (BI) development, reports development and analysis with focus on financial data and systems.
* Ability and desire to work in an extremely fast pace and demanding work environment.
* Absolute dedication and passion for the role performed.
* Strong business acumen, specifically in the areas of Sales, Finance and revenue.
* Strong analytical skills, specifically, the ability to translate business requirements to technical and functional specifications.
* Ability to perform diagnostics, identify problems and provide resolutions
* Exceptional customer service skills, focus and commitment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Experience working in a highly regulated environment (SOX, PCI, PII, Circular A-123, etc.).
* Able to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
* Extensive experience working with SSIS and Microsoft based ETL tools
* Extensive experience writing reports and creating cubes and ad-hoc user reporting capabilities with one or more BI systems (OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Etc.)
* Experience working with collaboration tools such as SharePoint, dropbox, etc.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing