Job Title : DATA ARCHITECT - 100% REMOTE
Location : Washington DC or REMOTE
Start Date : Immediate
Duration : LONG TERM
Role: Data Architect
Must Have Skills/Experience:
· Minimum experience of 10 years in data analytics domain
· Minimum experience of 5 years as a Data Architect for enterprise level cross-functional data models
· Expertise in Insurance Industry (Business, Process, Analytical) and Atomic and Dimensional Models
· Expertise in Data Modeling & Design (Conceptual, Logical, Physical) for Enterprise wide consumption
· Experience in leading requirement gathering with Business users, coordinating with Business to capture business process flows, and translating the requirements into business & data subject areas
· Experience in data profiling, data analyses, data quality across applications, mapping entities, attributes, and relationships, data enrichment, and data manipulations, ETL/ELT mapping.
· Expertise in Modeling tools such as Erwin, Embarcadero, or other
· Expertise in MPP/Data Warehouse appliances such as Snowflake, Netezza, Teradata
· Hands on expertise in Advanced SQL
· Exposure to ETL tools such as Ab Initio or Talend or Others
· Expertise in relational databases such as DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
· Knowledge of best practices and principles for data modeling, dashboards, report design, analytics, and data mining
· Experience in Data Governance, Business Glossary, data lineage, data security classification, and role based access control.
Nice to Have:
· Exposure to Insurance Industry Models (ACORD, IBM IIW)
. Experience with Data Vault is a plus but not mandatory.
· Knowledge of Snowflake & Azure Data platform
Thanks and you have a great day,
Provish Consulting, Inc.
11111 Carmel Commons Blvd.
Suite 155, Charlotte, NC 28226