Apex Systems is looking to hire Data Architects for one of their reputable clients out of the Charlotte, NC area. Location:
Remote start - will move onsite to Charlotte, NC or St. Louis, MO before 2022 Contract length:
24 months with potential for conversion - contingent upon performance Top Requirements:
- 6+ years of Data Architecture experience in large enterprise environment
- Treasury and/or Credit Risk experience
- SQL & Oracle
Treasury Architect Additional Information
The selected person must possess the ability to design full solutions to business user requirements, spanning multiple bank systems. This position is a hands-on technical and leadership role interfacing with the development team, project teams and vendors.
The desired candidate will be a self-starter who will work independently, as well as report and demonstrate progress on regular intervals. They will deliver complete and accurate documentation of the systems researched and provide actionable recommendations. Additionally, they will have the technical ability and prowess to recognize areas where immediate corrective action should be taken and have the ability to develop solutions throughout the review process. They will think outside the immediate paradigm while maintaining enterprise standards and industry best practices.
- Partnering with CTO's, development managers, data specialists, infrastructure technicians and others to define and implement systems in Treasury operations.
- Understanding the broad technology requirements associated with multiple regulatory and internal initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and intensity.
- Providing good architectural judgment and thought leadership to strategize and execute against prioritized programs and initiatives.
- Creating architectural documentation ranging from a very high level conceptual design, to a more detailed specification. This includes developing conceptual and logical data models, defining source system to target system mappings, establishing context diagrams, process architecture models and documenting data flows as well as appropriate technologies.
- Leveraging bank strategies, capabilities, patterns, and standards to provide cohesive architectural results.
- Working in a hands-on manner to define, document, present and drive the detailed architecture for the platforms required.
- Troubleshooting design issues and helping to resolve impediments to efficient system development and implementation.
- Identifying, evaluating, escalating and managing technology risks and issues.
- Conducting and documenting architectural analyses.
- Exerting architectural oversight over multiple development initiatives.
- Representing technology in multiple bank processes associated with systems architecture and development .
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or