ACI Infotech is a global IT company providing Technology Services across multiple verticals. We provide tangible business value to reputed companies including Fortune 500 clients 500 clients
ACI is looking for a Data Architect for our major client based out at NJ/NYC. Candidate must be willing to work on our W2. H1 Transfers are welcome.
- 5-7+ years of experience in technology consulting
- Lead teams of 2-10+ technical resources
- Conduct hands-on development, configuration, or system setup
- Present technology architecture and solution overviews to executive-level audiences
- Create presentation materials with emphasis on simplifying complex ideas into digestible topics
- Provide leadership across multiple accounts as well as support sales and business development activities
- Apply technical aptitude and design patters across multiple industry verticals and use cases
- Conduct assessments and define enterprise roadmaps for enabling a data-driven Analytics organization
- Experience with the approaches and challenges for standing up an Analytics organization at varying maturities
- Experience or technical knowledge of Hadoop and related technologies (Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), including readiness, provisioning, security, and governance
- Experience or understanding of Data Science and related technologies (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience or understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Applied Statistics
- Should communicate with business areas and other developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
Please send your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.