Job#: 1240178 Job Description: In this role, you will:
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Enable clients to derive maximal business value from their data assets
- Evaluate and recommend the best-fit tools and services to meet requirements
- Enable and articulate the benefits of data modernization using cloud platforms
- Design and assist the implementation of modernized and efficient data operations capabilities
- Work with the Account Directors, and Enterprise Architect to develop and enrich current and future state Data & Analytics Platform architecture and Data/Analytics program roadmap
- Provide thought leadership around best practices and emerging concepts in Data & Analytics domain
- Lead and Develop Data integration/Consumption Patterns & Data Landscape diagrams
- Lead design review board for Analytics program using industry best practices
- Translate functional and technical requirements into highly scalable and optimized architecture design
- Engage and Deliver technology evaluations in Data and Analytics domain
- Contribute to document Data design solutions in the solution architecture and technical design documents
Who you are:
- Advanced Degree in Information technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10 years of hands-on architect and solution development experience in large scale complex Data warehousing projects
- 5 years of hands-on solution architect experience on both on-premise and cloud-based Data Warehouse/ Data Lake platforms
- 5 years of experience with Data lifecycle and Metadata management products
- Experience with one or more relevant data ingestion technologies
- Experience on AI/Machine Learning capabilities enablement
- Must be familiar with Agile based delivery approach
- Experience leading ETL work, Data warehouse/Data Lake development a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills
*If interested, please email an updated resume to Rebecca at *
- You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
- You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
- You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
- You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
- You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at