We have a great opportunity for a Data Architect with a fast-growing company dedicated to offering a flexible schedule, growth opportunities, and outstanding benefits!Responsibilities of the Data Architect:
Requirements of the Data Architect:
- Lead and drive data technology roadmap delivery
- Come up with new ways to manage, transform, and validate data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality, and integrity
- Manage and maintain key solution architecture artifacts
- Educate staff via training and individual support
This consultative opening is a Contract to hire (W2), hourly consulting rates are $72-74 an hour based on experience - please email Kyle Binkley (email@example.com) with questions, or referrals/our $1000 referral program.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or similar
- At least 10 years of experience in a data engineering role
- Hands-on experience with SQL RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Azure-specific data management strategies
- Experience in metadata management, data lineage, and data governance
- Experience leading end-to-end roadmap development and delivery
- Exposure to API frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Adept at managing multiple competing priorities
Job ID: 352291 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!