- Will be responsible, for design, development, integration, and maintenance of Modern Data Management systems primarily focused on Shared Disk versus Shared Nothing use cases.
- experienced with Snowflake, AWS Redshift like similar MPP Databases. Build and design Moder Digital Data Platforms in accordance with DataOps best practices and architectural guidance, using tools like Markit, Business objects, Informatica, MS SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- A deep knowledge of Big Data, Data-on-cloud, Real time streaming data technologies.
- Should have designed and implemented enterprise-grade Data Platforms, deployed in production environments.
- Expertise in designing, implementing large scale real-time data pipelines for data curation, feature engineering and machine learning, using technologies like Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming and similar cloud native technologies; either on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure).
- Expertise in designing and building performant data tiers (or refactoring existing ones), that supports scaled AI and Analytics, using different Cloud native data stores on AWS, Azure and Google (Redshift, S3, BigQuery etc.) as well as using NoSQL and Graph Stores.
Must Have Skills:
AWS, Python, Data Modelling, Spark
- 4 or more years programming in SQL, R and/or Python.
- Experience with R and/or Python is strongly desired
- Experience with Spark is desired
- Familiarity with data warehousing concep
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with IBM DB2 and SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) databases.
Experience & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Math, Marketing, Computer Science or other analytical or quantitative area is required
- Strong mathematical skills, analytical skills and mastery of web analytics techniques to transform raw data into insights and recommendations that will effectively support decision making processes
- Expertise in data collection, development, and reporting data-driven insights and recommendations
- Highly organized and rigorous thinking, able to solve problems diligently and creatively
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with proven data interpretation abilities and technical skills
- Knowledge of multi-site website functionality, tracking, concepts and tagging infrastructure
- Experience with statistical analysis methods and tools (e.g. A/B testing, t-tests, z-tests)
- Genuine team player, able to work well and pleasantly in a team and work independently for the team
- Strong time management skills with a track record of consistently meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
• Detail oriented, able to record, organize and track content from meetings and discussions