Requisition Number: 79806
We are Insight Digital Innovation
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
Our Insight Digital Innovation
is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Data Architect
to join our team. What Data Architects Do
What We Look For
- Lead discussions with client leadership explaining architecture options and recommendations
- Design sustainable and optimal database models to support the client's business requirements
- Advise clients on database management, integration and BI tools
- Assist in performance tuning of databases and code
- Mentor development team members in design and development of complex ETL and BI implementations
- Perform architectural assessments of the client's Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Work with the sales team to create and deliver client proposals and demonstrations
- Present to client, industry and internal peer groups
What can Insight offer?
- Successful background as an architect and/or technical lead on an Enterprise Data Warehouse or EIM team
- Track record of successfully architecting small, medium and enterprise scale solutions
- Working knowledge and experience with Azure, AWS P.
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles and methodologies: Kimbal, Inmon, Data vault, etc....
- Knowledge and expertise of database modeling techniques: Star, Snowflake, 3NF etc....
- Knowledge of best practices in the database, ETL and/or BI technologies
- Experience with modeling tools like Power designer, ERWIN, etc....
- Experience working with relational or OLAP database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Netezza
- Knowledge and experience with ETL tools: Informatica, MSBI (SSIS), DataStage, SAP Data Integrator
- Knowledge and experience with BI reporting and visualization tools: Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Tableau, QlikView, XLcubed, MSBI (SSAS, SSRS, Performance Point).
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience building EIM or BI roadmaps to meet business needs
- Strong communication skills.
- Flex Hours
- No Formal Dress Code
- Leadership from great Mentors
- Flexible/Open Vacation
- Pay for Training
- ...and tons of other great Perks!
Today, every business
is a technology business
. Insight Enterprises, Inc.
empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT
As a Fortune 500-ranked
global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services
, we help clients successfully manage their IT today
while transforming for tomorrow
. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our employees help clients innovate
their operations to run smarter
We have created a team-oriented
environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance
and an excellent compensation
and benefits package
Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally
and doing what is right
for our co-workers and clients. We are high on supporting each other
and hiring/developing the best technical professionals
in the industry.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner
in the cities where we work. Discover more
...or just APPLY
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Raleigh || North Carolina (US-NC) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Raleigh, NC ||Nearest Major Market:
Raleigh Job Segment:
Data Architect, Architecture, Database, Developer, ERP, Data, Engineering, Technology