Link Technologies is currently seeking Data Architects for a client in Las Vegas, NV. These will be contract positions with a prominent client in the casino/gaming manufacturing industry. As a Data Architect, you will be assisting with data migration projects and contributing to the design and implementation of data solutions.
- 2+ years experience with data application development or data architecture design
- Experience with data transformation projects
- Experience with ERP systems, financial systems, Oracle, and HRMS
- Strong understanding of data migration, data feeds, ETL, API, data warehouses, and data lakes
- Normalization and data prep skills
- Experience with SQL, MySQL, MS-SQL, NoSQL, Tableau, API, Talend, Boomi, Redshift
- Cloud experience with AWS, Azure, and/or CGP
- Experience with technical documentation relating to data
- Experience with project tools such as Confluence, Jira, MS Project, SharePoint, Basecamp, etc.
- Must have strong grasp of documentation tools such as Visio, Adobe, and Microsoft Office
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Technology, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for data architecture with respect to data governance, latency, stability, and consistent delivery
- Design data solutions and systems
- Creating data architecture artifacts
- Documenting field types
- Validating technical dependencies and assumptions
- Performing documentation relating to data architecture
- Implementing reliable and scalable data solutions
- Participating in and leading projects related to data architecture and data migration as needed
Link Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law.