*** No Phone calls***
Email is the best way to communicate
One of our direct clients is looking for a Data Architect. This is a 6 months contract to hire. There will be an onsite interview after initial phone screen.
Client is willing to sponsor VISA at the time of conversion.
Experience - 5 plus years as Data Architect.
Send the resume in the word format only.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible in defining how the company’s structured and unstructured data will be stored, consumed, integrated/shared and reported by different IT application systems.
- Facilitate design sessions with subject matter experts to Analyze Data Requirements and Design and Develop Data Structures contributing to organizations’ data architecture.
- Produce and maintain Logical and Physical Data Models with corresponding Data Dictionaries while following Guidelines, Standards, and Procedures.
- Understand the business and build an enterprise model along with a central dictionary of standard common business vocabulary, define strategy/ approach & principles for data quality management, master data management, data integration, data security/access and data archiving & retention.
- Applies architectural and technology concepts to address scalability, security, reliability, maintainability and sharing of enterprise data.
- Work across stakeholders, application subject matter experts, application development and business leaders to understand needs, influence & drive consistent data practices
- Work with the ETL and Reports developers to deliver the dashboards and reports to different business units
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Computer Science discipline OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as an architect or equivalent role within data warehouse projects.
- Excellent knowledge & skills in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, data management of structured and unstructured data.
- Skilled in database design, from conceptualization to database optimization.
- Good understanding of Master data management & data quality concepts
- Experience working with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI and SQL Server databases
- Experience with end to end data warehouse projects
- A good understanding of SDLC, Security, IT Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Excellent communication, Project Management and organizational skills
- Experience managing teams a plus