Great opportunity for a Data Architect within this growing Financial Services organization with over 500 nationwide locations and 7000 employees. This is an employee focused company providing on-site massages, full gym, wellness, yoga as well as a great work / life balance.
Provide vision, leadership, analysis and design expertise in creating and executing an Enterprise Data Strategy. You will support applications/leadership team, collaborate with technology and management teams to understand structural requirements and define standards for how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed across the organization. You will also be instrumental in providing information to management that outlines the changing data needs of the company and present solutions.
- Work with business analysts, source system support teams, and other partners to prioritize and drive technical deliverables across multiple data warehousing work efforts such as data acquisition, data modelling, data distribution and reporting
- Work closely with business leaders, proactively communicating and collaborating with them throughout the entire delivery lifecycle
- Develop architecture framework to improve the quality of the data
- Define standards that will allow applications to integrate a mix of data to achieve business objectives
- Provide leadership and guidance for developing and maintaining data architecture and standards which adhere to industry best practices
- Articulate the trade-offs, benefits and risks of all architecture and design solutions
- Collaborate closely with IT and business partners to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities that require data management or data warehouse involvement
- Possess strong understanding of data modeling tools and standards, ETL tools, and big data technologies
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Senior level experience designing data warehouses and managing ETL processes interacting data warehouses
- Solid understanding of data modeling techniques to drive technology optimization, data consolidation and technology strategy recommendations.
- Expert level development experience using T-SQL and MS SQL Server
- Strong experience creating SSRS reports and SSIS packages
- Strong experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Sisense, Tableau, etc
- Strong experience mentoring, coaching and leading data engineers and other developers
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the functional design and architecture of data solutions across multiple technologies and platforms.
- Expert working knowledge of data design, development and database SQL queries
- Ability to create data warehouses from scratch
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Ability to document data flows between different systems
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience estimating timelines and requirement discovery focused on web and a service oriented architecture environment.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.