ConQuest Federal, a subsidiary of United Data Technologies, is a fast-growing consulting firm specializing in cloud security, risk management, modernization, and migration services. As part of our team, you will support federal agencies in building secure, enterprise-wide IT solutions and achieving their IT management goals.
Now is a great time to join and grow with ConQuest Federal! In addition to the vacancies we’re currently advertising, we will post several new positions in the near term.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to see our announcements: https://www.linkedin.com/company/conquest-federal/
ConQuest Federal's Data Architects will consult with agency customers to develop federal IT roadmaps that meet business needs within the confines of budgetary constraints, regulatory requirements, and compatibility limitations. Our near-term openings are located in Washington, DC; Las Vegas, NV; and Miramar, FL. Selectees must be willing to travel to other locations as duties and customers require. These positions will be filled at multiple levels. Please ensure your education, experience, and desired salary range are clearly described on your resume. Key Duties:
· Design and deliver technology solutions, leading initial requirements-gathering through system deployment for federal customers.
· Review infrastructure systems and plans for completeness and accuracy.
· Perform project planning tasks such as risk assessments, implementation analyses, and project tracking.
· Provide technical direction and frameworks to meet business needs and use expertise to provide recommendations, alternatives, and execution assistance to stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
· Prepare in-depth and high-level technology and product presentations.
· Produce technically sound solution architecture aligned to business needs and strategic objectives.
· The selectee will be expected to perform additional job duties as needed to support the customer and our company.
· Minimum requirements: As mentioned above these positions are being filled at multiple levels. The entry level position requires a Bachelors degree or higher in a related discipline plus at least three years of experience.
· Required certifications: MCSE or equivalent
Requirements for all ConQuest Federal team members:
ConQuest Federal is committed to creating a positive culture and developing our greatest asset, our client-facing consultants. All team members must demonstrate the following:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to develop reports, recommendations, proposals, presentations, and other critical documentation for federal leaders;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple stakeholders and projects concurrently;
· Strong organizational and time-management skills;
· Positive attitude, self-motivated, confident, and tenacious;
· Results-oriented, creative, and energetic;
· Ability to work well under pressure;
· Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems;
· Strong work ethic and adaptability;
· Ability to manage and deliver services to federal customers efficiently and effectively;
· Willingness to travel as needed.
Digital Transformation. Secured. -- ConQuest Federal provides expert consulting support to help federal agencies optimize their technology environment, create efficiencies, manage risk, and navigate digital transformation securely. Our staff are credible, capable, and trusted partners in modernizing government services while improving national security. We provide experienced consultants and managed services to achieve economies of scale and allow our customers to focus on their critical missions.