Our client a health care analytics organization, seeks a Data Architect for a Full-Time Remote position. The role is responsible for designing, creating, deploying and managing the organization's data architecture by defining how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data in some way in support of the organization's strategic initiatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, create, and maintain the physical data model for the MOR data platform by analyzing data from all source system applications.
- Create and maintain source-to-target mappings between the source system applications and the data platform, including business logic and data quality rules. This includes working with the source system application development teams to ensure the application databases follow appropriate data architecture principles.
- Provide a standard common business vocabulary, maintain the data lineage documentation, and champion the maintenance of the business glossary by the data stewards.
- Build relationships with business stakeholders and partners to understand information needs.
- Partner with Product Management to provide early-stage domain modeling services, support, and mentoring to leverage business domain modeling practices and incorporate domain language usage in produced Agile artifacts.
- Partner with Implementation Teams to provide support and mentoring to facilitate adherence to the enterprise data strategy and ensure traceability.
- Ability to contribute to development ( "hands-on ) as needed.
- Guide activities of data analysts and other team members and provide mentorship as needed.
For more information please contact Brian Otten ator
- 10-15 years of relevant industry experience in Data Architecture with 10+ years of consistent record of contribution, leadership, and impact to the technology.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS.
- Demonstrated expert-level experience with SQL.
- Functional understanding of modern big data and cloud implementations and related systems and data formats, including Apache Spark, Parquet, AWS S3, AWS Glue.
- Demonstrated experience with Python.
- Functional understanding of CI/CD flow and DevOps.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, ETL and BI architectures, concepts, and frameworks.
- Experience delivering complex software systems through all phases of a software delivery lifecycle.
- Experience working in a complex environment with multiple source systems feeding the data warehouse.
- Experience working with multiple high-visibility projects running concurrently.
- Experience across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization.
- Experience providing direction, strategy, and value by analyzing current and future states of data, setting and communicating standards, and conception of projects or features to close the gap between current-state and future goals.
- Excellent communication skills with significant experience in developing executive-level customer relationships, including solid negotiation, influencing, presentation, and communication skills at C and executive levels.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.