Location : NJ
Title : Data Migration specialist
Candidates should be strong in SQL queries along with Data Migration
Qualification and Skills
The Migration Specialist should possess the following qualifications and skills, either through education, training or prior job experience.
- Bachelor s degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT field
- Formal training or experience in working with relational databases such as SQL Server and Oracle
- Previous involvement in migration projects
- Excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Required Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor s degree in an Engineering, Science or related field discipline.
- Experience with pharmaceuticals and GxP applications
- Proficiency with SQL, XML, and Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Experiende with Safety Data Management Systems, Content Managent (Documentum/ Veeva Vault) and/or CTMS.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including a wide range of architectures and technologies
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem solving abilities.
Candidates who are LOCAL and in a commutable location are preferred.
An In Person Interview is REQUIRED.
Avira Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We and our clients celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees and contractors. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.