A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has two immediate openings for Data Center Technicians in Lockport, NY. The positions are currently offered on a contract basis. Summary:
The Data Operations Center acts as the central nervous system for technology and products. The team is responsible for the health and performance of more than 300,000 systems globally. In this role are exposed to the most advanced web serving infrastructure in the world. You will be the first line of offense battling issues affecting the reliability of products and services. You will also be responsible for interfacing with internal/external customers on operational issues, working with senior engineers to resolve complex incidents and facilitate communication between various operations and engineering teams. Required Skills/Experience:
- AA degree or higher in a computer related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS internals (file systems, storage, process lifecycle, etc.) and basic Linux command line system health diagnostic tools.
- Solid understanding of LAMP architecture and services.
- Working knowledge of a TCP/IP network environment.
- Working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, NFS, RAID, and DHCP is preferred.
- Certifications such as RHCSA, CCNA, or equivalent are preferred.
Day to Day:
- Highly motivated and passionate with a desire to play a key role within the company by coordinating operations and engineering teams to identify, triage, and resolve customer impacting incidents, verify service impact to the end-user, and work alongside subject matter experts to identify root cause.
- Ability to play a major role in working effectively with peers to create a positive work environment within the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to multitask in order to facilitate the resolution of multiple incidents at any given time and the vision to automate in order to better scale and streamline process.
- Monitor the production infrastructure for stability and performance in order to maintain 24x7x365 operations.
- Use your ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Act with self-direction to manage a shifting workload.
- Utilize communication skills via chat, in person, and over video call to effectively convey critical information.
- Interact with Engineering, Incident, and Development teams to rapidly resolve complex problems.
- Participate in the knowledge transfer on a short term and long term basis.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA-s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation-s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.