Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a Data Coach
in support of a Leading Government Integrator in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified individual will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web applications & systems for mission-critical health IT solutions. The qualified applicant will have prior hands-on experience with SQL, SAS, and Hadoop/Hive environments, as well as triaging & responding to technical / ad-hoc data inquiries from end users via a ticketing system.Location:
Woodlawn, MD (Remote During COVID) Duration:
Temp to Perm Compensation:
Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education Clearance:
Able to obtain & maintain a position of Public TrustResponsibilities:
- Support the service/help desk in responding to technical and data questions that are received from end users.
- Assist users with their service requests for support with program data included on the analytic platform and support users with using this data utilizing best practices.
- Provide answers to questions about the tools available on the analytic platform, the associated data on the platform, the best practices for codding queries, Quality Check (QC) processes and general support questions from users.
- Utilizing existing knowledge base & QC documentation to assist users
- Utilize scripts to respond to end user inquiries as well as research and respond to ad-hoc inquiries.
- Provide recommendations on ad-hoc data queries and be able to coach users on selecting data elements that will result in efficient system run times and enhance the value of end users usage of the system.
- Provide support for training and input on training curriculum and materials.
- Helping to develop ad-hoc data reports and queries from systems users and Gov client.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Coach centered roles for Enterprise level environments.
- Must be proficient in the use of & environments utilizing SQL, SAS, Hadoop & Hive.
- Experience converting SAS models into R or Python in a Hadoop environment.
- Must have experience working with Service/Help Desks in responding to technical & data questions that are received from end users.
- Prior experience responding to user inquires as well as researching & responding to ad-hoc inquires
- Experience providing recommendations on ad-hoc data queries & being able to coach users on data elements that will result in the most efficient system run times
- Prior experience providing support for the development of training & materials
- Able to develop ad-hoc reports & queries for systems users
- Experience working in Automated, Agile, and DevOps focused projects.
- Solid interpersonal, verbal / written communication, and organizational skills to cultivate relationships with users & end clients.
- Experience with Medicare claims is highly preferred
- Experience supporting CMS, Federal Health, and/or Enterprise Healthcare projects & programs
- Experience with SparkSQL, Snowflake and Databricks
- Understanding of cloud computing (AWS) technologies across Windows and Linux
- Agile SAFe experience