Apex Systems has two Data Auditor positions with one of our large Pharmaceutical Client in the Greater Philadelphia Area within the Compliance, Scientific Systems & Lab Operations group.
If interested in learning more, please send your resume to email@example.com CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES: Education:
- Maintain the highest level of GLP compliance and evaluate department policies for efficiencies.
- Assist in conducting and executing audits of laboratory functions e.g., equipment logbooks, assay methods, etc.
- Ensure quality of and compliance to SOPs.
- Interface with external departments to promote cross-functionality and align compliance practices, e.g., PDQA, CDC etc.
- Contribute to Regulatory submissions.
- Communicate results to supervisor in a timely manner
- Support the work of project members to accomplish team objectives on time and within budget
- Contribute to the development of departmental SOPs and process improvements.
- Review documents in support of non-clinical and clinical bio-analysis
- Assist in the preparation for internal and external audits.
BS in Biotechnology field (preferred); or the equivalent training/experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org