At Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) is dedicated to providing exceptional IT consulting services and solutions to Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international development community.
Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals and objectives of our customers, and we approach problems as opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions and assets. We are passionate about our work and creating an environment within which everyone is supported to perform in it while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We know that the best investment we can make is in our people!
Devis is currently seeking an experienced Data Conversion Analyst to provide support for a US international development program in Rosslyn, VA!
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Responsible for supporting the design, development, and testing of the data conversion efforts, including support for data cleansing activities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous support for large-scale conversion efforts and previous experience with case management platforms
- Experience in IT / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
- Experience in business process including analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience in SQL / Data Mapping / Data Stage skills
- Strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge of implementation of large-scale complex applications on cloud platform like Microsoft Azure and AWS, GCP
- A good understanding of Public cloud platform landscape specifically AWS and Google and be able to present differentiation both business and technical to customers
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Information Technology or other relevant domain, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen w/an active Secret Clearance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Commuter benefits that include free on-site parking or SmartTrip reimbursement
- SEP Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible, results oriented work environment
- Performance bonuses