Outstanding role! Great benefits !! We are looking for a Data Developer to work on a full-time role with a FinTech company in the Austin area.
The Data developer will focus on managing ETL, building Data Pipeline architecture, data quality, metadata, QA and data lifecycle processes, create/populate data schemas for BI initiatives.
Keywords: Data developer, ETL, Kimball, SQL, Physical and Logical Data Models
- Deliver projects that enhance Enterprise Data Model within Data Warehouse
- Create Physical and Logical Data Models with large, complex data sets
- Develop Data Pipeline Architecture
- Manage data ETL processes using SQL
- Perform Data Warehouse Requirements Gathering with Business Sponsors for new requirements as well as translations of existing legacy reporting; including intake documentation and created conceptual design and detailed designed documents for DW/BI implementations
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with database integration.
- Advanced knowledge of dimensional modeling (KIMBALL/Snowflake schemas)
- 2-3 years of experience in managing Data ETL/ELT systems in large data systems
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS S3, Amazon RedShift, and others.
- Experience in data engineering for business intelligence and analytics
- 8% matching on 401K, very low out of pocket insurance cost, work/life balance, Open PTO, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym membership reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen