Arthur Grand Technologies (www.arthurgrand.com) is in the business of providing staffing and technology consulting services. We have doubled our revenue year over year for the past 5 years. This speaks to the long-lasting relationship and customer satisfaction that we have built in this short span of time. Our company is managed by a team of professionals who worked for big 5 consulting firms for 20+ years.
We are a minority owned staff augmentation and technology consulting company
To keep our valued employees, we need to keep them engaged in challenging, interesting work, offer market-relevant benefits, and provide continued opportunities for professional growth. Please send your resume to for immediate consideration
Position: Data Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Corporate Investments Data Warehouse (CIDW) and Transaction Hub (THUB) are data warehouses supported by the Data Horizontal team within Risk & Finance Technology. CIDW is both a general purpose LOB data store and calculation engine supporting the needs of Corporate Treasury (Corporate Investments, Global Funding, Finance, etc.) as well as the Enterprise Authorized Data Source (ADS) for Cash & Cash Equivalents, Intercompany Loans and Long Term Debt. THUB is a data store of Intrader (3rd party hosted SOR) position & transactional data.
The teams consist of a scrum master, developers, data quality analysts and data/ business analysts who support front office, middle office, market risk and finance users in collecting, transforming, loading and reporting end of day and intraday fixed income and derivative trading positions and other financial data.
The role is for a Data Developer on one of the CIDW agile teams. As a data /ETL developer, you will be expected to help the team craft data solutions to meet business and enterprise requirements using Informatica, Oracle Exadata and emerging data technologies.
While our core stack is Informatica / Oracle, we are exploring new methods of moving data. Candidates experienced with Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Hive, Nifi and with Python and/or Java are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Minimum of 5+ years of development experience in Oracle, SQL Server, or Netezza
· Minimum of 3+ years with Informatica Power Center 9.x or above designing, developing, testing, and debugging.
· Minimum of 2+ years in Data Warehouse / Data Mart / Business Intelligence delivery.
· Minimum of 2+ years of Linux / shell scripting complementary with Informatica.
· Experience in job scheduling using AutoSys or another industry accepted scheduling tool.
· Minimum of 3+ years in Data Analysis.
· Experience in Creating Low-level and High-level Design Artifacts.
· Proven experience in designing and building integrations supporting standard data warehousing data models star schema, snow flake and different Normalization Forms.
If you are interested with the above opportunity, please share your resume to for immediate consideration.
Arthur Grand Technologies