J00087544 Big Data Engineer Job Description:
** Do you want to work with the best people, using the best tools, working on the best projects, for the best customers? **
Our Data Engineering team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development. What You'll Do
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be responsible for crafting and developing robust, scalable solutions for collecting, analyzing large data sets, building and maintaining the data pipelines, structures and reports to be used by the revenue organization at Equifax Workforce Solutions. Must Haves:
- Must have experience using Big Data / Hadoop technologies
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered; and to tie application telemetry to transactional data model.
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
- Implement solutions to bring together product, support, and operations data needed to make key business decisions.
- Launch and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to our customers
- Design and develop new framework and automation tools to enable folks to consume and understand data faster
- Use your expert coding skills across a number of languages like SQL, Python and Java to support analysts and data scientists
- Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company and believes knowledge drives progress. We are there at life-defining moments when people are applying for college, interviewing for a new job, buying a home, purchasing a car, or even starting a small business. The products and insights we provide help people all across the world make better decisions, and we are proud of the role we play in peoples' lives. We power the decisions that move people forward by helping people live their financial best. Won't you join us?
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. And, if community involvement and social responsibility are important to you, join us and help create shared value in our global communities! Corporate Citizenship is an integral part of our company. We know through experience that community involvement will increase the quality of your career with us and simply makes the world a better place. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don't delay, apply today. We're looking for you! Location -
this position sits in our Saint Louis, MO locationSuccess Attributes of the Technology organization. Does this describe you?
• Think and act differently
• Ownership (build it, own it, run it)
#LI-JC1 Primary Location:
Function - IT Product EngineeringSchedule: