Data Engineer - ETL
My client is one of the largest food and drug retailers based out of Durham, NC. They are looking for a Data Engineer - ETL who can re-imagine the grocery experience by harnessing the power of digital technologies.
Role / Title: Data Engineer - ETL
Client Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 months
Required skills and experience
- Experience with ETL development and testing, including coding and validating complex data mappings.
- Experience with a NoSQL/document database, preferably MongoDB.
- Strong Java programming skills and understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Experience mapping data in JSON and XML formats.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to perform successfully on a coding test during the interview process.
- Must be able to work in US Eastern time zone hours.
Strongly preferred skills and experience
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for data validation.
- Experience with development in both Linux and Windows environments.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with transformation of large data sets with Pentaho Kettle or similar technologies.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with a CI tool such as Jenkins.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you'd like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Dharma at .