]Will work remotely until Q1 2021. Will be responsible for developing and supporting software projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
• Troubleshooting complex issues and driving them to resolution.
• Collaborating with an offshore team to design & develop new components.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Developing applications through their full lifecycle.
• Performing object-oriented design and analysis (OOD/OOA).
• Supporting, maintaining, and documenting software functionality.
• Collaborating with other tech leads and architects to design distributed systems.
• Interpreting written requirements and technical specifications documents.
• Performing other duties as needed or assigned
• Minimum 7 years’ software development experience developing solutions
• Minimum 5 years’ professional experience with Python , C# .NET, SQL Server
• Knowledge of Python modules like PYSPARK, PYODBC, confluent Kafka, azure service bus.
• Knowledge of Azure cloud services like ADLS, Azure service bus, AKS, Data Bricks.
• Strong expertise on microservice architecture.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and architectures
• Solid understanding of RESTful web services.
• Solid understanding of web security concepts.
• Solid understanding of security (Authentication/Authorization).
• Solid understanding of distributed systems and architectures, including SOA, SaaS, and microservices.
• Solid understanding of build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies (CICD).
• Solid understanding of SQL programming skills and MS SQL Server.
• Solid understanding in Agile software development practices.
• Solid understanding of Unit testing with mocking
• Experience in queueing systems (Ex. ServiceBus, kafka)
• Desired: Practical experience with a Tier1 cloud platform (Azure or AWS)
• Desired: UML modeling skills (use cases, sequence diagrams, state machine, deployment diagrams)
• Desired: Exposure to Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap
• Desired: Paired programming and XP Exposure
• Leading other engineers in a full-stack (dev/test/deploy/operate) agile delivery team model
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience