Kforce is looking for a strong Data Engineer with enterprise class experience in the Banking/EFT/Financial Institution Domain in Allen, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of something bit and really contribute. You will get to work on new product development, customizations and enhancements. You will work under a data/solutions architect to deliver enterprise class data structures and solutions and/or integrations into custom product development.
* Review, coordinate, analyses and defines requirements for new development/enhancements to and maintains existing systems including new product development, customizations and enhancements
* Understand data requirements, and design/develop/enhance new and existing business data management systems
* Design, develop and test data creation/migration/retrieval/management jobs
* Help define data matrices, data dictionaries, data structures across various topologies (SQL Server 2016, Hadoop/Cloudera stacks, etc.)
* Complete product technical design and prototyping, data design/development, support and problem remediation
* Understand data design patterns and enterprise design regarding data in the Payments Industry (banking, credit unions, bill pay, EFT, etc.) within both commercial off the shelf (COTS) and custom solutions
* Experience around performance analysis at the Data/DAL layer and how to maximize performance in a highly transactional environment in the payments industry (cards, core banking, ATM, etc.)
* Provide both individual, team, and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs and overall LOE regarding data efforts
* Minimum of 6 years of technical experience in data and ETL design and development
* Minimum of 6 years hands-on experience with enterprise class database development, focused on transactional environments w/focus around SQL 2012/2014/2016; including redundancy modeling (Disaster Avoidance/Recovery), cross data center high availability, always on, horizontal and vertical scalability, and various forms of data movement (log shipping, replication modeling, Always On, etc.)
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with analytics, dashboard tooling, and ETL toolsets in large enterprise-based payments/banking industry
* Experience working in Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies; along with data layer experience w/ ISO8583 in a cutting-edge enterprise.
* Bachelor's degree; business, software and infra engineering, or computer science.
* 5 years'+ experience with analytics, dashboard tooling, and ETL toolsets in large enterprise-based payments/banking industry
* Focused on innovation and cutting-edge technologies within a five nines environment (99.999% uptime)
* 5+ years hands-on understanding enterprise systems, infrastructure, software design and development, database design and development, and system integration experience
* Experience working collaboratively with Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Designers and DBAs with the common goal of delivering value to the business
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.