Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Establish performance monitoring of databases and create data pipeline architecture
- Manage data life cycle from transactions to reporting to archival of data
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- 5 years of proven expertise in relational and dimensional data modelling
- 5 years in modern data development, upgrading, support and design.
- Proven experience in leading data teams on data migration and transformation
- Experience in establishing performance and statistical monitoring of enterprise databases to include, but not limited to; wellness checks, data integrity, privacy and security scans.
- Experience in supporting cloud database environments, specifically AWS (i.e., EC2, S3, Neptune or Redshift) to include backup and archiving of data.
- Good to have experience with data lakes implementations
- Should be able to work early morning hours i.e. 6 am to 2 pm (US Eastern Time) for atleast 2-3 days a week
Years of Experience:
- Experience with Apache NiFi is desired
- Experience with OpenText Captiva is desired.
5 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Due to Federal Requirements, will be considered 100% Remote Capability About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)