Audantic provides data and analytic solutions that empower our customers to make decisions in real time and drive revenue growth. Since our first client in early 2014, who is still with us today, we have ridden a wave of rapid organic expansion that has allowed us to scale into every major MSA, bootstrap profitably, and build out one of the most passionate and talented teams in our industry. We love solving hard problems. Our passion for creating cutting edge technology, our principles and culture, and our desire to create dramatic customer outcomes has positioned our company and our product as the industry standard. The core technology our team has developed uniquely positions us to dramatically redefine revenue strategy, measurement, and outcomes across every market segment.
Data Engineer Role
We are searching for an exceptional Data Engineer to join our team and help us reinvent how data and analytics are applied across all market segments in the residential real estate space. We have numerous datasets that have hundreds of millions of records or more and take up terabytes of space that you will utilize. You will work as part of our data science & engineering team to build and improve pipelines and data infrastructure to ensure we have the best data possible to power the analytics and predictive modeling we deliver to our clients. Our role is 100% remote.
- Treat data as product
- Locate, evaluate, and ingest new data sources
- Design, implement, and maintain data pipelines
- Advise on and implement data engineering best practices and process improvements
- Collaborate with data scientists, data analysts, and other stakeholders to assist with data-related issues and support their data infrastructure use cases
- Identify unsafe data access or practices and ensure data is protected
- BS or higher in a technical field (computer science, engineering, or similar)
- 2+ years of experience as a data engineer or similar position
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL databases
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience with Python and some of the common frameworks/libraries (pandas, airflow, FastAPI, dask, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience with agile methodologies
Why Choose Audantic?
- You matter here. Your work will make an impact, your work will get deployed. On this team, for better or worse, your results will make a big difference to your team, our clients, and the industry.
- We are solving a fundamental issue that will cause deep and wide spread change.
- Our clients love us, we are bootstrapped, profitable, strong financial position
- We have incredible people here with shared values and goals.
- We do hard things, we solve hard problems, we create new solutions.
- We are fun! We have parties, have weekly game time, and like to goof around.
- We have processes. OKRs, Agile, Confluence, Asana, etc.
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous vacation and flexible schedule (ten paid holidays and four weeks of PTO)
- 100% remote with US based distributed team
- Retirement Benefits - 401k plan with matching