Join a multi-disciplined team, as the Data Engineer you will take control of the data-focused work in the team. Working independently and collaboratively and making high-level decisions.
This is a great role for a Data Engineer with strong coding experience in Python and a keen interest in working with Data Technology within AWS.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding using Python
- Designing and developing automated data pipelines for data manipulation/ETL tools to ingest data for visualization
- Supporting model review prior to deploying the models into the AWS environment
- Reviewing and updating running applications on AWS environment
- Working closely with Data Scientists to ensure requirements full-filled
Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid experience working with AWS
- Knowledge of AWS environments - Lambda, Glue, Athena
- Understanding of SQL and No SQL database development
- Confident with ETL, building automation pipelines, testing, troubleshooting models
- Applicants to come from a Data Engineering background, with some knowledge of Data Science tools
Don't have the skills above? I'd still be keen for a chat in regards to other opportunities.
This would be a great time to join this team as they are looking to expand even further.
If you are looking for an excellent salary, flexible working with minimal travel, ongoing training Benefits and career progression then this is the job for you.
LinkedIn Dee Manzini
As niche market driven specialists, at Capax Resource Management we focus on technology professionals within , , and and have an established presence and a continually growing network in the US, Europe and the UK.
We stay connected with the highest of caliber professionals throughout their career considering fresh opportunities that will help them propel forwards, thinking long term.
We continue to build and deepen relationships over time. have collaborative, long term partnerships with our clients, who form some of the world s leading technology companies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic