The primary duties of this Data Engineer will be to build and deploy data pipelines to move data from ERP Sources to Data Structures in Azure and to make this available to analytic and reporting systems and users.
The following is a list of specific skill and technologies that are required or highly desired for this position:
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure toolsets including Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- For SAP R3/ECC, proficient with design, build, and optimization of SAP HANA views (including SQL query optimization) and a solid understanding of the design and relationships in SAP ECC(R3) structures and tables.
- Proficient with building and optimizing connectivity to SAP HANA views from Azure toolsets
- Solid understanding of SAP Business Warehouse query design, constructs, and optimization (including MDX queries)
- Proficient with query languages such as SQL and MDX.
- Proficient with code languages such as Python and C#.
- Proficient with scripting languages such as PowerShell, M-Query (Power Query), and Windows batch commands or similar.
- 3 years of experience with SAP Master Data
- 2-3 years of experience working with shared Corporate Master Data Skills
Must Have :
- Strong skills within Microsoft-Office; MS Project, Access.
- SQL and/or query related skills.
- Experience in management of Data Quality, Cleansing and related services.
This position requires at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or a closely related field.