Our client, a leader in their industry, is seeking a skilled Data Engineer with strong SQL, Python, and R programming experience to join their team in Durham.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
Requirements of the Data Engineer:
- Extract and integrate disparate data into a common data model then a target database, application, or file
- Document and test moderate data systems
- Write and revise code to ensure performance and reliability of data extraction and processing
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business and technical staff
- Develop SQL queries to extract data for analysis and model building
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related; or, equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of SQL programming experience, intermediate to advanced skills
- At least 3 years of Python and R programming experience
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau)
Keywords: Data Engineer, SQL, Python, R, Tableau
Job ID: 355080 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!