There are three key characteristics of our team that we hope are traits you have as well
- Passion: The Kinsa team is driven towards a goal that is bigger than themselves, they have a real passion in working toward a solution for a widespread social issue.
- Communication: Direct, direct, direct. If want to say something in 15 words, say it in 10. Structured meetings, with an end goal in mind.
- Hard Work: We are a startup, and we are proud of our work so far but there is a lot more work to be done. We hope you have the same mindset. Be productive and don’t be afraid to work out the problem on your own.
You’re good at:
- designing, building, and deploying efficient data pipelines.
- intelligently designing and implementing our data architecture.
- implementing inclusive data quality checks.
- providing data-driven insights.
- ensuring scalability.
- meeting data privacy and data security standards.
- securely source external data from multiple partners
- at least 5 years of experience in data engineering building data warehouses and data pipelines.
- experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EFS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Redshift, Kinesis)
- built large scale, data driven applications including elements like real-time streaming, batch data aggregation, data modeling, data cleaning, anomaly detection and bulk ingestion.
- experience designing and writing robust ETL jobs and pipelines (Airflow, Luigi).
- strong software development skills at least one of the following: (Python, Java, Scala).
- experience with distributed data processing systems.
- a passion for problem solving and providing solutions.
- extensive experience with SQL.
- strong technical leadership skills.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY using the link above.