Requisition Number: 80923
We are looking for a Data Developer with practical, hands-on knowledge of modern data architectures and tools such as data warehousing, ETL/ELT, NoSQL, analytics or cloud platforms. You need a passion for telling business stories with visual tools like Power BI or Tableau. You should be driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems. You will work closely with client stakeholders and an award-winning team of engineers, architects and thought leaders to design, build and implement next-generation solutions in advanced analytics, big data, BI and the cloud.
What our Data Developers Do!
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyzes current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data Service APIs.
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
What We Look For at Insight!
- 4+ years of professional Power BI with previous experience with additional visualization tools like Tableau, Excel, Domo, Looker.
- Ability to model business processes using industry best practices.
- Moderate SQL and DAX experience
- Excellent grasp of data warehousing and ETL/ELT use cases and patterns at scale
- The ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience preparing data and building data pipelines for AI Use Cases (text, voice, image, etc....) is a plus.
- Designing and building Data Pipelines using streams of IOT data is a plus.
What can Insight offer?
- Remote Work
- No Formal Dress Code
- Leadership from great Mentors
- Unlimited Vacation
- Pay for Training
- Startup Atmosphere
- ...and tons of other great Perks!
We have created a team-oriented environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globallyand doing what is right for our co-workers and clients. We are high on supporting each other and hiring/developing the best technical professionalsin the industry.
Interested in finding out more?
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Columbus || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Denver, CO; US - Las Vegas, NV; US - San Francisco, CA; US - Seattle, WA; US - Tempe, AZ ||Nearest Major Market:
Columbus Nearest Secondary Market:
Dublin Job Segment:
Database, Developer, Engineer, Supply, SQL, Technology, Engineering, Operations