One of the most important Streaming Service Companies headquartered in San Francisco, CA. is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to work in an exciting 100% remote project.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating AWS infrastructure for Salesforce syncs to/from Redshift
- Managing AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Understanding of AWS IAM roles and VPC connectivity are important
- Creating scripts to be run on said AWS infrastructure that performs the sync uploading script deployment packages to AWS and Git
- Managing code on a properly-secured secret storage system so that passphrases/secrets are not committed directly in source code to AWS/Git
- Good understanding of Salesforce APIs and platform behavior
- Python (or Go Lang),
- AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS Redshift, AWS Postgres,
- Ideally understanding of SFDC data but not required
K2 Partnering Solutions is a leading global technology consulting firm specializing in Workforce Solutions, including Recruitment Services, Education and Training Solutions, and Engagement platforms. Established in London in 1997, K2 has grown to 19 locations worldwide. Our unparalleled understanding of the technology landscape and industry verticals means we provide unique consultative solutions in the Enterprise Cloud and on Premise, Predictive Analytics & Big Data, Social & Enterprise Mobility, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics markets. We understand that identifying and hiring the best of today’s IT talent is much more than "headhunting and recruiting", which is why K2 associates not only help identify but also develop talent for the most in-demand skills.