Kforce has a client in the (Greater) Atlanta area that is seeking a Data Engineer.
As the Data Engineer within Online Analytics & BI, you will be responsible for development of the workflow orchestration & ETL pipelines within marketing's analytics and data science platforms. You will ensure that the data pipeline infrastructure meets the analysis, reporting, and data science needs of the marketing organization.
This position calls for top technical talent to implement continued design, development and optimization of the marketing data pipelines & data prep infrastructure built on cutting-edge cloud technologies.
* Apply strong technical skills in a data engineering team building industry-leading technology
* Embrace an active team role to help design, implement, and launch efficient and reliable data pipelines moving data across a number of platforms including Data Warehouse, online caches and real-time systems.
* Create data architecture that is flexible, scalable, and consistent for cross-functional use, and aligned to stakeholder business requirements.
* Deploy workflow orchestration and demonstrate expertise in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
* Build industry-leading tools to increase productivity of Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Marketers
* Help Marketing organization to become a 100% data-driven organization by building a next generation data platform that brings accurate and timely data to the Marketers
* Validate Data Engineering business data elements, organizational and business intelligence architecture designs for engineering functional areas from Dashboards, Data Lakes, Data Operations, ML - AI, and upstream/downstream intake and output processes
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, any Engineering discipline, Statistics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
* 2+ years of industry experience in data engineering, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
* Experience building and managing data pipelines and repositories in cloud environments such as Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or AWS
* Experience in Airflow is a must
* Experience extracting/cleansing data and generating insights from large transactional data sets using Spark SQL, SQL, Python, and PySpark on cloud
* Experience with optimizing Spark pipelines on Dataproc, Databricks or similar technologies
* Strong verbal and written communications skills at all levels; ability to communicate complex customer behavior information to both functional partners and Executive Leadership
* Open to idea exploration with strong problem-solving/analytical abilities
* Demonstrated strength in creating partnerships and in building relationships with other functions and associates within the organization
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.