Kforce has a client in the Columbia, Maryland (MD) area seeking a Data Engineer to join their growing team immediately!
* You will collaborate with Product Owners, Data Scientists and Software Developers to build,
optimize and maintain the pipelines for critical operational and analytical applications
* You will transform complex analytics into scalable, production-ready solutions
* You will continuously integrate and ship code into cloud production environments
* You will be self-directed and support the needs of multiple teams, systems and products
* You will have exciting opportunities to build and optimize architecture to support our next
generation of AI-centric initiatives
* At least 2 years coding in data management, data warehousing with relational databases
* Experience using cloud-based data management services to support the deployment of ML/AI
solutions in the Azure, AWS or GCP strongly preferred
* Ability to integrate and ship code into cloud production environments
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.