Kforce is working with a client that is seeking a Data Engineer - Python, SSRS, SQL, ETL to join their Business Intelligence team in New York, NY.
As part of a top 25 US accounting firm in a rapidly changing industry, you will be instrumental in the company's growth and will be responsible for delivering best-in-class enterprise software solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This candidate will have a strong background in SQL, SSRS, Power BI (or Tableau), Power Apps, Python and ETL. We are also offering remote flexibility.
* Writing advanced SQL queries to generate reports, maintain data warehouse and data analysis
* Python to write ETL processes and automate repetitive tasks
* Pulling data from various vendor applications and feeding into data warehouse
* Create front-end applications/workflows to solve immediate as well as long-term requirements
* Participate in code reviews, developer/stand-up meetings, and technology business partner meetings
* Implement code changes that improve stability, performance and support the scalability necessary to support future business growth; Work with team members to test and launch new features
* Responsible for installing, customizing, upgrading, testing and deploying third party vendor applications
* Stay abreast of data privacy & security regulations and ensure compliance with PII, HIPAA, GDPR, PCI and regulations governing patient confidentiality and data security
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
* 5+ years of development and administration experience, including advanced TSQL, Stored Procedure, complex queries built from scratch, experience with very large databases and data warehousing/data lakes; Performance tuning and query optimization; Must be aware of modern SQL techniques
* Advanced reporting in SSRS and Power BI (or Tableau), including charts, drill through and sub-reports
* Advanced data warehousing techniques using DAX
* Experience with SQL Server encryption is a plus
* Experience in designing custom workflow activities using Dynamics CRM SDK
* Experience with Dynamics 365, UiPath/RPA and Machine Learning algorithms is a plus
* C# programming and debugging skills is a plus
* Knowledge of API (REST, SOAP), API management and micro services is preferred
* Experience with developing user authentication and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.