Kforce has a client in search of a Data Engineer in Weston, Florida (FL).
The client is seeking a Data Engineer to join the Data Engineering team. This team is responsible for the Enterprise Data Warehouse that supports internal reporting and analysis. The team is involved in all aspects of Enterprise Information Management. In this role, you will develop innovative data solutions utilizing a variety of database tools, which provide analysis, reporting and integration solutions. You will be responsible for database development, BI development, ETL development, API data integrations, ETL quality and alerting.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Design, develop and support all database objects and processes required for reporting, integrations and ETL
* Perform data analysis and propose and ensure transformation covers all data possibilities including managing data anomalies
* Implement processes to ensure data quality in the database systems
* Perform relational and multidimensional modeling and schema creation
* Lead EIM related architecture discussions, including those on advanced data analytics, and recommend BI strategies and implementations based on business needs
* Mentor and educate technical and non-technical business users and peers regarding EIM development methodologies, best practices and tools; Perform comprehensive code reviews and give constructive feedback based on findings
* Analyze, recommend, and implement EIM tools
* Define EIM development methodologies, coding standards and best practices
* Provide in-depth troubleshooting skills to assist in resolving errors and performance issues including tier 2 production support
* Engage in conversations with internal users to understand their line of business
* Comply with internal development coding standards, procedural guides, and checklists for the support of the database systems
* Maintain confidentiality of all data
* Experience with TFS and JIRA
* Experience with integrating third party applications
* Experience with Accounting/Financial applications and principles
* Have a broad range of knowledge across Big Data, Azure, Data Vault, Tableau and other emerging technologies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.