Our Fortune 100 Client is looking for a Fully Remote Data Engineer to join their team on a long-term contract. We're looking to expand our Data Engineering team to keep pace. As a Data Engineer, you will work with a variety of talented teammates and be a driving force for building first-class solutions for our technology and its business partners, working on development projects related to supply chain, commerce, consumer behavior and web analytics among others.Role responsibilities:
- Contribute to Design and implement data products and features in collaboration with product owners, data analysts, and business partners using Agile / Scrum methodology
- Contribute to overall architecture, frameworks and patterns for processing and storing large data volumes
- Implement distributed data processing pipelines using tools and languages prevalent in the big data ecosystem
- Build utilities, user defined functions, libraries, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns
Nice to have:
- Programming experience with Scala
- Experience working with Spark
- Experience working with Delta Lake
- Experience working with Data Bricks
- Experience working in a public cloud environment, particularly AWS
This team works in Pacific Time. Sorry no C2C or Visa Sponsorship for this role.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.