Data Analyst with MDM
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
A data analyst Manages key elements of one or more operational information and data projects. Assists in the gathering and evaluation of data. Evaluates data by interpretation, drawing practical conclusions from it and communicating data analysis results. Delivers on responsibilities for Sprint deliverables, when required. Guides stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes and using them. Helps the business find the right answer to solve their business problems; determines feasible solutions contributing to the development of new business models. Influential at team level through oral presentations, business cases and investment proposals. Works under broad guidance and supervision by Manager / Team Lead for complex activities.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the bottlenecks and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Experience in SQL.
- Data mapping, Data profiling, Data migration & Master in data management.
- Data migration & Master data management.
- Exposure to MDM tools (such as Informatica).
Soft Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organizational levels
- Able to produce high quality business-facing deliverables and activities to drive
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
- Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills