Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region.We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring " Data Engineer ( Hadoop, Azure/AWS, Python) " for one of our clients.We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Title: Data Engineer ( Hadoop, Azure/AWS, Python)
Location: Houston TX
Full time Permanent Role
The ideal candidate should be experienced in data engineering systems such as Hana, Hadoop, AWS, and Microsoft Azure. Experience with at least one statistical and data science programming languages (e.g. R or Python) is required. Familiarity with data visualization (e.g. ggplot, Shiny, Tableau) and deployment strategies (e.g. Azure Web Services, APIs, etc.) are required.
The Data Engineer's role would be to:
- Provide data acquisition and data integration support for major ongoing and future projects.
- Expand proprietary analytics tools and deploy on modern platforms.
- Incorporate corporate best practices and solutions for data structuring, cleaning, visualization, etc.
- Provide initial data cleaning and statistical analysis.
- Develop and maintain data storage solutions by applying data management fundamentals and knowledge of distributed systems.
- Manage the master data catalog and perform other system administration duties within the EWB environment.
- Deliver operational enhancements to EWB such as search tools, advanced templates and integrations with external data sources.
- Provide trouble-shooting assistance and recommendations to address functional challenges that arise during use of the platforms mentioned above.
- Identify and capture opportunities to train system users on advanced features of the platforms mentioned above.
About Net2Source, Inc.Net2Source is a total talent management solutions company with its presence in 50+ countries.Our creative solution service offerings aim at becoming your one stop destination for hiring talent needs globally.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a computer related field, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, the physical sciences
- 7 or more years relevant work experience in software development and data management solutions
- Able to understand the diverse business requirements and be able to translate those requirements into applicable solutions
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, etc.
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as R or Python
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, built processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 4100+ employees globally and 30+ locations in US and operations in 50+ countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Awards and Accolades:
- Founded in 2007
- 100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
- 4100+ consultants globally
- 2550 consultants placed in the US
- 750+ team of in-house staffing team
- 30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
- 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC 2019)
- 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21stFastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts
- 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
- 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas Business Journal.
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
- 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Global HQ Address - 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Cell:: | Fax: | Email:
Web: www.net2source.com | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn