The Data Engineer will collect, aggregate, store and reconcile data in support of critical business processes and decision-making. The Data Engineer will help design and build data pipelines, data streams, data service APIs, data generators and other end-user insight tools.
The bulk of the Data Engineer-s work would be in building, managing and optimizing data pipelines and then moving these data pipelines effectively into production for key data and analytics consumers.
* Translate business requirements to technical solutions using strong business insight.
* Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures identifying, planning and implementing data discovery and orchestration services.
* Design and Build Cloud based Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams
* Develop and maintain Data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
* Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes, documenting processes and checklists.Required Qualifications:
* Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
* Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
* Experience in developing scalable and reliable data solutions to move data across systems from multiple sources using iPaaS and Data Integration technologies such as Dell Boomi or Talend.
* Proven experience in Extract, transform and summarize information from large data sets using technologies like SSIS, AWS Data Migration Service etc.
* Experience using data preparation tools and perform data wrangling: cleanse, profile, de-dupe, manipulate and analyze large datasets (Structured and Unstructured data - XMLs, JSONs, PDFs),
* Knowledge of structured data, such as entities, classes, hierarchies, relationships and metadata.
* Building data models with the flexibility to change when business requirements change and ensuring data quality and consistency.
* Bachelor-s Degree in Information Technology or business-related field
* 3 years of relevant hands-on experience
* Cloud Certification a big plus!
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **