NEW EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN OKLAHOMA CITY!!!
This person will be joining a team of 2 (solutions architect, and PM). The solutions architect is going to look at the layout for their data turning on premise into cloud using azure and snowflake. The ideal person will be a savvy Data Engineer, with heavy cloud experience, to join our growing team. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data and data pipeline architecture for our clients, as well as optimizing data flow and collection. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support the clients on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of the clients.
If you are interested, or know someone who is (I PAY $$ FOR REFERRALS). Please contact Shelby Sewell @ 405.236.0202 or email your resume to Shelby.Sewell@RHT.com- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
* Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
* Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
* Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
* Work with clients to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
* Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality across data systems