We have an immediate opening for Windows Systems Developer - Redmond, WA
Job Details:(Looking for Developer not Admin)
Title: Windows Systems/Tools Developer
Job Type : Contract/FTE
Exp in Windows device drivers
- Knowledge of windows development and systems
- Windows security expertise is a plus.
- Though not mandatory, earlier Windows OS experience will be a plus
- Experience with windows policy management and associated development work
Windows Systems Developer
System Programmer to debug windows operating and applications on different targets and identify defects, track them and able to fix it.
Debug Windows OS on different targets for functionality based on requirement specifications. Investigate, remediate and report defects or issues. Maintains defect database and generates defect reports.
Debug source code of Windows Core functionality and fix bugs.
Develop, maintain and fix bugs specific to Windows Core functionality and systems involving - Memory Management, File Systems, Caching, I/O operations, kernel Level Programming, System Boot Level programming
Perform Windows System-wide performance analysis and tune the code base to meet required levels of services in Windows OS.
Enhance Existing Windows Performance Toolkit code base (or Develop Tool) for performance analysis and do appropriate instrumentation to debug Windows performance issues.
Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in system level programmer for Windows Operating system or related area.
- Experience in development, maintenance and bug fixes for Windows OS system layer e.g. Memory Management, File Systems, Caching, I/O operation, system cache, Windows Registry, NTFS, Search Indexer, file pages, kernel Level Programming, system resource management, System Boot and Application Launch.
- Experience in Windows Platform performance analysis, debugging, suggest approach and able to fix system/kernel level code to improve performance.
- Experience in Developing Tool for Analyzing Windows performance issues Or Enhance existing Windows Performance Toolkit code base for performance analysis and do appropriate instrumentation to debug Windows performance issues
- Experience in Windows Memory Management, File Systems, Caching, Windows Platform performance improvements.
- Debugging critical system failure problems with system software involving computer's memory dump, logs, events etc.
- Experience in embedded devices and desktop applications.
- Experience in application compatibility testing on different device targets.
- Experience with formal testing methodology and software failure analysis.
- Experience in defect tracking, reporting and bug fixes.
- Familiar with tools - TFS, VSTS, VSO, Windows Performance Toolkit, Windows Defenders
- Debugging Windows System source code
- Technical skills in C/C++, Python, PowerShell scripting, cygwin, Emacs, Perl
- Comfortable working in a Microsoft Windows environment and dealing with hardware and software compatibility issues.
- Excellent analytical and fault isolation skills.
- Versatile team player with excellent presentation, communication and inter personal skills.
Additional desired skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good customer handling skills
- Good communication skills
Kindly send me your resume upon your interest. Thanks!
Thanks & Regards,
Swift Pace Solutions | Agneto
5525 N MacArthur Ste 160,
Irving TX 75038
D: 469-647-3566 |O: 972-714-0000 ext 115| F: 972-767-0975 | U: