: Data Engineer Location
: Deerfield Beach, FL (Hybrid) Duration
: Permanent Compensation:
$110,000 to $ 150,000 (Plus Bonus) Work Requirements:
, Holders or Authorized to Work in USOverview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Data Engineer. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 7 years of related professional experience. Degree in technology related area preferred.
- 5+ years' experience working as a data analyst leveraging Business Intelligence tools in a centralized data warehouse environment.
- 5+ years hands-on experience working with SQL.
- 5+ years' experience with data modeling concepts and techniques. Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBi, PowerApps, PowerAutomate) a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics365
- Well versed in data management concepts, data lifecycle and methodologies.
- Must be willing to become certified in Data Management.
- Must exhibit strong thought leadership.
- Skillful at applying business and technical skills to drive innovation and performance improvement.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity.
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as good organizational and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated facilitation and meeting management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the unique needs of the customer and translate to actionable results while delivering high quality outcomes.
- Ability to influence and motivate individuals and teams to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships within and between individuals and cross-functional teams.
- Must enjoy working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as autonomously.
- High achievement orientation with a willingness to learn.
- Possess a solid overall understanding of technology concepts, trends, and capabilities.
- Exhibit a strong desire to understand the organization, its industry, and its strategies.
- Working knowledge of project management principles, a plus.
- Must exhibit strong customer service orientation.
- Minimal travel as needed.
- Must be willing to be on-call as needed.
Our benefits package includes:
- Responsible for eliciting, understanding, interpreting, and representing business requirements.
- Act as the conduit between the customer and technical teams to ensure requirements are understood.
- Responsible for understanding business processes to develop business models.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the use of data as well as educate teams on business model, metadata and standards.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior associates.
- Acts as a change agent in support of operational improvements.
- Recommend and establish standards, guidelines and procedures to improve operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for understanding source systems and its data models.
- Develop source to target mappings for data lineage.
- Document source architecture to include data flows.
- Responsible for analyzing data to validate business domains and requirements.
- Responsible for data profiling and ensuring data quality requirements are accurate and complete.
- Act in an advisory capacity in data model reviews, architecture approach and solution design to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Responsible for partnering with management and business units on innovative ways to successfully utilize data and related tools to advance business objectives.
- Works with governance council to establish data governance standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in defining the QA strategy, test plans and use cases to validate data.
- Responsible for providing day to day support, troubleshooting and incident management and resolution.
- Responsible for communicating planned and unplanned activities to appropriate parties as needed.
- Support SET BUIT Pre-project data assessments
- Support SET BUIT conversion of Tableau / Cognos to Microsoft PowerBI
- Provide ad hoc support for Business reporting requests
- Assist with business data lake testing / experimentation
- Assist with coordinating data dictionary completions
- Mentor Project DA resources
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.