Position: Data Engineer (Pyspark & Snowflake)
Tredence is a global analytics services and solutions company. We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the country for five straight years according to the Inc. 5000 and we continue to set ourselves apart from our competitors by attracting the greatest talent in the data analytics and data science space. Our capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. Our uniqueness is in bringing the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that are transitioned to our clients at the end of the engagement. We do this cost effectively using a global execution model leveraging our clients' existing technology and data assets. We also come in with some strong IP and pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, BI and Big Data.
- Manage end to end delivery by Investigating problem areas, working cross-functionally with product manager & other stakeholders.
- Follow the Agile development methodology; think strategically and execute methodically.
- Provides information to client and leadership by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develop and manage capacity and growth projection forecasts of the environment within budgets.
- Required to understand encounter and clinical data sets and the data flows from upstream & downstream systems to ensure the incentive engine is accurately implemented.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality of solutions.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience on Snowflake database.
- Strong technical experience in large distributed systems, Data Warehousing, Data Lake at scale Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management experience with medium and large-scale projects.
- Design, develop and deploy production-ready algorithms at scale.
- Architecture Design Experience for Cloud and Non-cloud platforms.
- Expertise on AWS.
- Knowledge on orchestrating workloads on cloud.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting language.
- Ability to set and lead the technical vision while balancing business drivers.
- Strong experience with PySpark, Python programming.
- Experience with NoSQL and streaming platforms, e.g. Kafka, MongoDB, Neo4j is a plus.
- Proficiency with APIs, containerization and orchestration is a plus.
- Bachelor's and/or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated, collaborative, eager to learn, and hands on
- You love trying out new apps, and find yourself coming up with ideas to improve them
- You stay ahead with all the latest trends and technologies
- You are particular about following industry best practices and have high standards regarding quality
Why join Tredence?
There is a reason we are one of the fastest growing private companies in the country! You will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, friendliest, hardest working people in the data analytics space. You will work with the latest technologies and interface directly with the key decision stakeholders at our clients, some of the largest and most innovative businesses in the world. We offer a 401k match; full medical, dental and vision benefits, a fun team atmosphere and a work life balance. Our people are our greatest asset and we value every one of them. Come see why we’re so successful in one of the most competitive and fastest growing industries in the world.