SAP Senior ABAP Engineer (Order to Cash) - 7 to 10 Years
Skill Level Mid
Budget $70/Hr on C2C
Location : San Jose, CA
- Must be highly skilled in enterprise application (SAP FI/SD, CI) software ABAP development.
- Demonstrated track record for design and developing complex enterprise solutions using SAP and Non SAP technologies
- Familiar with agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Manage through the entire product and software development lifecycles.
- Involved in delivering major SAP projects and understands the project live cycle
- Regularly interact with management on matters concerning development of solutions for customers.
- Build and manage relationships across the organization.
- Team Player
Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 8 + years of ABAP experience in developing and implementing SAP solutions; must have in-depth knowledge of the SAP SD/FI/CO/Royalty; the SAP implementation methodology and toolset.
- 8-10 years system development experience in a global enterprise environment is required
- Object Oriented Programming experience
- Web Service and data format (JSON, XML, ODATA) experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.