Data Entry - Expert
Work location: Jersey City NJ
Rate $43/Hr W-2
Mon to Fri
Reports to Data Assurance Department, responsibilities include
1. Analyze reference data for anomalies and support remediation
2. Business analyst support for requirements for new process of managing Cost Centers and GL’s (all reference tables), write flows for each table.
3. Process onboarding of clients in source systems, as well as Dodd Frank attributes
4. Support new Client Web Portal Project
5. Identify operational control gaps to implement change and smart workarounds.
6. Ability to analyze data using Access/Excel/SQL, build reconciliations if needed
7. Write procedures for operating manual, attend meetings and gather meeting minutes for stake holders.
8. Use exceptional organization skills in preparing accurate and completed results from test execution situations
9. Ad-hoc requests to support production work for the team.
Skills required –excellent organization skills, strong communication, experience working on mid-size projects including data and business workflow analysis. Solid understanding of banking products and operations. Strong technical competence in data analysis and database tools, Intermediate – Advanced Excel Skills, Dodd-Frank regulatory knowledge a plus, product knowledge (FX, FX Options, Rates)
Experience requirement: Bachelor degree with 2 years of work experience in the Finance/Banking with Projects. Banking industry experience and knowledge of banking organization, operations and technology, including experience in compliance with banking regulations and Risk.
Please contact to be considered the following contact information: email@example.com