Job#: 1271560 Job Description: Qualifications
- 1-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
- Excel Experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Customer Service Experience and handling inbound/outbound calls
- Detail Oriented and Organizational Skills
- Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable.
- Certification if applicable
- Interacts with different systems to enter product and customer data.
- Project can include some inbound/outbound phone calls
- Performs, as a skilled worker, a number of customer support tasks.
- Determines, based upon professional knowledge, HOW best to approach the task and how to solve abnormalities.
- Analyses abnormalities that occur within own working area and reasons, based upon professional knowledge and insights, where the cause lies and remedies it.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at