Piper Companies is currently seeking a Data Entry Technician in Yardley, Pennsylvania (PA). Responsibilities for the Data Entry Technician
Qualifications for the Data Entry Technician
- Analyze, research, and enter data into a proprietary database to help clients (pharmaceutical companies) understand the competition, and maximize their efficiency.
- Research policies and extract all the data surrounding those policies.
- Strong research, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Compensation for the Data Entry Technician
- Ability to utilize search engines and web browser to research policy information
- Self-motivated and task-oriented, with the ability to complete assignments with little supervision.
Please send resumes or referrals to Charlie McShane at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation: $13/hr. (increase to $16/hr. after approximately 4 months)
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, and Paid Time Off
Keywords: data entry, data, data migration, research, analysis, problem solving, analytical, pharma, pharmaceutical, computer, technical, browser, driven, motivated, task, detailed, detail oriented, task oriented