Title: Data Governance/Data Quality Consultant
Location: Sunnyvale, CA/ Austin, TX (Initially remote but after Covid , candidate must work from the client location 100%)
Type: Long term contract
Execute standard on boarding of technical and business metadata into the Informatica CDQ/EDC and Axon environments, ensuring the population of data lineage and linkage between the technical and business metadata.
- Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure quality metadata and support for ongoing data governance.
- Providing administration support for Informatica CDQ/Axon and in future other data governance related products (MDM/ Data Quality) which includes installation, configuration, upgrades and business continuity support.
- Facilitate discussion with data stakeholders on data governance processes, and translate those requirements into Axon workflows.
- Participate in Metadata Management scrum team to partner in work efforts, provide data management experience, including an understanding of concepts, practices, procedures, and tools providing strong analytical, innovative and creative problem-solving
- Participate in training sessions for business and technology partners covering enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes
- Participate in product evaluations for future data governance initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-6+ years of enterprise data integration and management experience working with Datawarehouse technologies and data governance solutions (Data Governance, Data Catalog, MDM and Data Quality)
- Must have 5+ years of hands on Informatica Data Governance (Axon), CDQ, EDC, Data Quality, and MDM experience, including executing at least 2 large Data Governance, Quality and MDM projects from inception to production, working as technology expert.
- Must have 5+ years of hands on developer/designer experience as well as experience working with Informatica's Data Governance, MDM, and Data Quality product
- Must have 5+ years of practical experience configuring CDQ, EDC and Axon, including business glossaries, dashboards, policies, search, Axon maps
- Experience in data quality tools, including data profiling, cleansing and identity resolution.
- Experience defining solution and technical architectures for new solutions, including experience driving project team execution from an architectural standpoint across the complete project life cycle within defined and finite time frames.
- Must be a team player as this role requires working with multiple teams.
- Knowledge of AWS and cloud setup of Informatica products will be a big plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
Your sincerely, Ajay Sharma | Sr. Technical Recruiter. Net2Source Inc. Office: 201-823-5919 x EXT- 430 | Fax| Email: Global HQ Address – 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Web: www.net2source.com | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Net2Source is built on the foundation of its employees and we strive for 100% consultant and client satisfaction, for any suggestions, questions, concerns, issues, queries, or appreciation please write to
For escalations or urgent inquiries, please immediately send an email to or
More reasons to work with us: • 2018 – Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts • 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 time consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000 • 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBIZ • 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1 (The Act1 Group)
• 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
• 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
• 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing) • 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1